Provider and responsible person
BaTo Development GbR
E-mail address of the provider: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Personal data processed by this application, either independently or through third parties, are included: Usage Data; Universally Unique Identifier (UUID); Crash Information; Device Information; Various Types of Data; First Name; Last Name; Phone Number; Country; E-mail; Geographic Position; Cookie; Language.
Personal data may be provided voluntarily by the user or, in the case of usage data, may be collected automatically when this application is used.
We collect Personal Information and Child Personal Information to enable us to conduct the business of MyNanny.We do not provide Accounts for use by children.
Users are responsible for all personal data of third parties obtained, published or transferred through this application and confirm that they have obtained consent to the transfer of personal data of any third parties to this application.
If you contact us as a provider through the contact options offered, your details will be stored so that they can be accessed to process and answer your inquiry. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Type and place of data processing
The provider processes the user data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized forwarding, modification or destruction of data.
Data processing is carried out by means of computers or IT-based systems in accordance with organizational procedures and practices that are specifically geared to the stated purposes. In addition to the data controller, other subjects, either internal (human resources management, sales, marketing, legal department, system administrators) or external - and, where necessary, designated by the data controller as processors (such as technical service providers, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies or communication agencies) - could operate this application and thus have access to the data. An up-to-date list of these parties can be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal basis of the processing
The provider may only process personal data of users if one of the following points applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: In some jurisdictions, the provider may be permitted to process personal data until the user objects to such processing ("opt-out") without relying on consent or any other of the following legal grounds. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the data collection is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or for pre-contractual measures resulting therefrom;
- the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the provider is subject;
- the processing is in connection with a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the provider;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the provider or of a third party.
In any case, the provider will be pleased to provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
The data will be processed at the Provider's premises and at all other places where the parties involved in the data processing are located.
Depending on the location of the users, data transfers may involve the transfer of the user's data to a country other than the user's own. In order to know more about the place where the transmitted data is processed, users can consult the detailed information on the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis of the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as to be informed about the security measures adopted by the provider to protect their data.
If such a transfer takes place, the user can learn more about it by contacting the Provider using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the provider and the user will be stored until the contract is fulfilled in full.
- Personal data collected to protect the legitimate interests of the provider will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain more detailed information about the provider's legitimate interests in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider.
Furthermore, the provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period of time if the user has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the provider may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or on the order of an authority.
After the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of information, the right of deletion, the right of correction and the right of data transferability cannot be exercised after the retention period has expired.
The rights of the users
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to their data processed by the provider.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. If the User has previously consented to the processing of personal data, the User may revoke his/her own consent at any time.
- object to the processing of their data. The user has the right to object to the processing of his/her data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further information on this is given below.
- Obtain information regarding your data. The user has the right to know whether the data is being processed by the provider, to receive information about individual aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data. Have the data checked and corrected. The user has the right to verify the accuracy of his/her data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- to request limitation of the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their data. In this case, the provider will not process the data for any other purpose than storage.
- Request deletion or other removal of the personal data. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to request the Provider to delete their data.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another responsible person. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred unhindered to another responsible person. This provision is applicable if the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Details of the right to object to processing
If personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a sovereign authority conferred on the provider or to safeguard the legitimate interests of the provider, the user may object to this processing by providing a justification relating to his particular situation.
Users are informed that they may object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time without giving any reason. Users can find out whether the provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How the rights can be exercised
All requests to exercise user rights can be addressed to the provider via the contact details provided in this document. Requests can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the provider as soon as possible, at the latest within one month.
If you have any questions or concerns, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diese Website nutzt den Dienst „Google Analytics“, welcher von der Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) angeboten wird, zur Analyse der Websitebenutzung durch Nutzer. Der Dienst verwendet „Cookies“ – Textdateien, welche auf Ihrem Endgerät gespeichert werden. Die durch die Cookies gesammelten Informationen werden im Regelfall an einen Google-Server in den USA gesandt und dort gespeichert.
Auf dieser Website greift die IP-Anonymisierung. Die IP-Adresse der Nutzer wird innerhalb der Mitgliedsstaaten der EU und des Europäischen Wirtschaftsraum gekürzt. Durch diese Kürzung entfällt der Personenbezug Ihrer IP-Adresse. Im Rahmen der Vereinbarung zur Auftragsdatenvereinbarung, welche die Websitebetreiber mit der Google Inc. geschlossen haben, erstellt diese mithilfe der gesammelten Informationen eine Auswertung der Websitenutzung und der Websiteaktivität und erbringt mit der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen.
Sie haben die Möglichkeit, die Speicherung des Cookies auf Ihrem Gerät zu verhindern, indem Sie in Ihrem Browser entsprechende Einstellungen vornehmen. Es ist nicht gewährleistet, dass Sie auf alle Funktionen dieser Website ohne Einschränkungen zugreifen können, wenn Ihr Browser keine Cookies zulässt.
Weiterhin können Sie durch ein Browser-Plugin verhindern, dass die durch Cookies gesammelten Informationen (inklusive Ihrer IP-Adresse) an die Google Inc. gesendet und von der Google Inc. genutzt werden. Folgender Link führt Sie zu dem entsprechenden Plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Hier finden Sie weitere Informationen zur Datennutzung durch die Google Inc.: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de